Thursday, September 3, 2009

Guess Who's Back

I was on my way to Bodega on Tuesday morning early. As I make the turn at the Plaza, who do I see but Rey laying in the street. I immediately flew out the van and went to his side. He was soooo skinny and weak and started crying when I got close. I lifted him up, all skin and bones and put him in the van for the short ride home. The bus driver parked there looked at me like I was nuts. (I don't care.)
So I brought Rey home, gave him a little canned food and jumped into the shower with him as he was smelly and bug-infested. Poor baby. He has slept for the past two days, has eaten like a champ, and it appears our little Luna is somewhat infatuated with him. Poor Ratzo has been kicked to the curb for now.
Talking with my pal, Carol- possibly Bobbie and Philip might consider adopting him. I hope so. He's the sweetest pup. Unfortunately, we have a full plate with Ratzo and Luna, and one more baby is just a little much.
We're just waiting for Bobbie to return from Ajijic so they can stop by and see Rey.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment