Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sad News

I'm very sad to report that we will be taking Reymundo to the Perreria in Colima this morning. I was really hoping that our landlord would come through on his promise to stop by yesterday and take Rey to his Uncle's ranch. Well, no surprise that Jorge never showed up.
Rey is difficult to manage at mealtimes, and Ratzo is very frightened of him. My primary obligation is to Ratzo. God only knows the awful life she had before joining our family.
Yet, Rey is good-looking and is gentle with people, though he would do best as the only pet. I pray someone adopts him, and he can live a good life. At least at the shelter, he'll be overseen by a Vet and will have a constant source of food and water.

Even rationalizing all this... I carry a heavy heart.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment