Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Beach House

Here's the good news!




Well, Telmex called Tuesday afternoon. Much to our surprise, they advised us that the internet would be up and running by Friday. A flurry of activity followed as I began blitzing through all non-essentials in the kitchen and packing it all up. We have two frozen fish filets, frozen pasta primavera, a fridge full of condiments, as well as three camotes, lettuce for days, and a pack of very old flour tortillas. What a feast! Needless to say, I'm off food shopping this morning.






Hopefully, we'll be out by Saturday. I spoke to our landlord to set up the appointment with the movers. I haven't heard back yet. I left another message this morning. The chasing of people is a real chore. It's annoying. Yet, because he hasn't called back leads me to believe that he has no news which is doubly bad.

Anyway:

I took pictures of the house in Cuyutlan last Saturday, outside only.






Here's our view from the terraza upstairs.






No comments:

Post a Comment