Friday, April 10, 2009

The Puppy Mill Man

THIS POST IS FOR ADULTS ONLY:

So, I'm blown out of bed Monday morning at about 4:40am hearing puppies crying. I was up and out so quickly; ran to the terraza and told whoever was outside causing all the commotion to leave. I look over to my right under the street lamp, and I see a van and two guys. I hear puppies crying so I run downstairs and outside only to find several puppies on the ground, their "owner" glaring at me and some stupid SOB grabbing the puppies off the ground any way he can and throwing them up into a cage on top of the van, one puppy on top of another. There must have been about 40-50 puppies in all. I pick up a little bitty pup and ask how old they are. "Six weeks", Puppy Mill Man says. Bullshit, I think. Some barely have their eyes open. Then he says, "We sell very cheap for you, $1500 pesos..." (Well, that may be cheap for a pedigree pup as all of them were, but I'm sure they're probably sick, and I KNOW they are mistreated.) I say no and hand the puppy I'm holding back, and I tell these creeps to move on, that we're trying to sleep. (Actually, I wanted them out of my sight because I wasn't sure I wouldn't run upstairs to our bedroom for our wooden bat.) Well, then to make a point, Puppy Mill Man picks up a pit bull pup by the neck, the puppy cries out, and PMM slaps the baby on the neck. I had to walk away or else.
And then the following morning, I'm walking Ratzo, and I spot PMM down across from Luly's house, about 2 blocks towards town. I am recognized by the prick who was throwing the puppies in the cage. He gives me a third degree stare, and I stare right back.
You can't intimidate me, you pig. F U

(This is my third draft of this post. Bob suggested some editing was required as the original was liberally peppered with the F word and read very angry. I personally like my original better than this watered down version.)

No comments:

Post a Comment