Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ratzo's New Do





Ratzo is sooo cool. She's so mellow that she'll let you do anything to her. I was looking at her and thought...she has perfect mohawk hair! I trimmed the top of her little head and left a patch long and natural. Can you see her mohawk? The tips of her hair are white.
Even our cleaning girl, Juanita, noticed the dramatic cut and said it looked very "poonk", which to us Gringos means "punk." That really made me laugh- And also amazed me at how observant Juanita is.
In other news, today Bob and Carlos will begin screening the front and back gates, just in time before the rains. The last three nights have been almost chilly which I think is a good indication that the heavens want to open up. Dengue Fever is a very real threat here, carried by mosquitoes. If someone in this house is unfortunate to get bitten and sick, it will be me. The dumbest things have happened to me since in Mexico. I'm a marked woman.
Today, I'm doing Luly's nails as she goes to San Diego for a week on Tuesday. Tonight, we have our weekly Domino game at Ed and Luly's. Bob and I have yet to win. But-- I´m feeling lucky today...Later

No comments:

Post a Comment